- Models of the ESA series, SE series, the 7630, 7400 series, and EPV series are capable of controlling up to four (4) identical safety testers at the same time to optimize time efficiency.
- Provides up to four (4) user security levels for better authorization management and data security.
- Integrated barcode scanner captures data to enhance task efficiency
- Simultaneously scan a new DUT while another DUT is under test to enhance workflow efficiency.
- Store and read tests data and results via network system while providing user-friendly graphs and charts for better analysis and comparison. The test results can be easily converted to Excel format or printed automatically.
Auto Test Software System Requirements
- National Instruments GPIB interface card GPIB connection cables
- Operating System: Microsoft Window 98, 2000, XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor: Pentium or AMD Processor (Above 500MHz of speed is recommended)
- CD-ROM Drive
- Minimum 256MB RAM (Recommended 512MB)
- Storage: 500MB free disk space
Compatible Product List
The following products are compatible with SPACE 9180